We take all reasonable steps to protect our customers’ personal information against loss, misuse, and alteration. We use encryption technology whenever receiving and transferring your personal information on our site.
When you make a purchase online, either a solid key or a locked padlock icon will appear in the lower right of your browser window. This icon indicates that your transaction session is secured through Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). If one of these icons does not appear, please contact Chadwick Heirlooms at 804-285-3355 to complete your purchase.
When you visit our Web site, we may collect more information: your Internet service provider’s address, the name of the Web page directing you, as well as your clicks and activity on our site. This tracking data helps us understand how to make our site more available and user friendly to our customers.
All orders are charged a $7.99 expedited shipping and handling fee. If any order requires additional funding to ship, including international orders, we will charge the credit card used for the order with that additional amount.
- Additional delivery charges may apply to items that are too large or bulky to be accommodated by our standard shipping charges.
- Additional delivery charges may apply to items shipped to remote areas or complicated deliveries.
- Most of our deliveries are made in 7-10 business days.
- Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories: Basic Freight Delivery items are shipped at international rates. Please contact us for a quote at 804-285-3355.
- Domestic and International Shipping: If you reside elsewhere or would like to ship an order outside the U.S. we would be happy to assist you. You may email us or contact us by telephone at 804-285-3355 or by fax at 804-285-5973.
At Chadwick Heirlooms, we stand behind the quality of our product and we make things right if you are not satisfied with your purchase. Our shipments are carefully inspected, but in the event you are not satisfied with your purchase contact us at (804) 285-3355 or email us at email@example.com.
Returns and Exchanges
Any item such as Fabric, Ribbon, and Lace, that is cut and shipped by the yard, cannot be returned unless the item is defective. All sales are final on Books, Patterns, and Design Plates. Other merchandise may be returned for store credit or exchange within fourteen (14) days of shipping. Shipping charges are not refundable and it is the responsibility of the purchaser to provide payment for return shipments. If you have any questions, call us at (804) 285-3355 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.